It's here. That season of the year where everyone comes down with something or brings something not so great home from school or daycare. You know what I mean, I don't need to say it. Get those tissues ready, y'all, and I don't mean for the next episode of This Is Us ;)
This time doesn't affect us much, though, because we've got our oils, so I wanted to share a quick post about which oils and supplements we use to stay above the wellness line and help out our immune system.
- Thieves Essential Oil: This one is in our diffuser almost daily plus we have it in a roller, mixed with Oregano and Lemon, to roll onto the bottoms of our feet. It's an insanely great way to help your immune system out and it keeps us from feeling down. You can also get the vitality oil, pop some drops into a veggie capsule and take it internally if you roll that way. Click here to read more about Thieves.
- RC Essential Oil: So sometimes there's no escaping it and it hits us despite our best efforts. That's when I turn towards RC. It's fantastic for respiratory comfort and support. Kind of like Vicks. I apply this one topically (onto my skin, diluted with coconut oil) when I need some support in that area.
- Raven Essential Oil: This is the oil I alternate RC with. When things get really bad, Raven is my fighting oil. I also use this topically, diluted.
- Breathe Again Roll on: does what the name says, it helps you to breathe again. It's convenient in an already prediluted roller bottle so I can bring it on the go and always have some breathing support with me. It combines oils such as Peppermint, Myrtle, and Copaiba with four different types of eucalyptus. Also works well in the Spring ;)
- Inner Defense: This is a supplement I like to stock up on and have on hand before fall comes around so I am ready and never miss a day of taking it. Inner Defense reinforces systemic defenses, creates unfriendly terrain for yeast/fungus, promotes healthy respiratory function, and contains potent essential oils like oregano, thyme, and Thieves® which are rich in thymol, carvacrol, and eugenol for immune support. Powerhouse!
I seriously wouldn't know what to do anymore without my oils. All natural support and our wellness has never been better.