Copaiba is one of the oils I wasn't so sure about. I didn't really know what it was for or how to use it. Since Zoe started teething, it's been a must have in our home. We put a few drops in a roller bottle and mixed it with some carrier oil (grapeseed oil) so it's ready to go when we need it. Rolled onto her jaw, it's been helping a lot lately. Some other uses for Copaiba:
- Supports the body’s natural response to injury or irritation.
- Aids in easing common digestion discomforts when taking Copaiba Vitality.
- Helps the body regulate its natural immune responses.
- Main ingredient in Stress Away, it can be soothing.
- Promotes a youthful appearance from the inside out.